Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Reclaim Your Sovereignty - Eric Lovely

Thinking that you need to reclaim or establish your sovereignty is proof that you don't quite get sovereignty. Did the so called "government", in fact a corporation, "create" a strawman when they created your unilateral contract birth certificate? No, they USED a strawman in trust creation, what they created is an ens legis person, a corporate trust. It is not a "fictitious person" as it is real, on paper. You're the beneficiary. They offer you benefits/services. You can change the terms.



"I am what I am. In having faith in the beauty within me. I develop trust. In softness I have strength. In silence I walk with the gods. In peace I understand myself &the world. In conflict I walk away. In detachment I am free. In respecting all living things, I respect myself.......In freedom I have power. In my individuality I express the God-force within me. In service I give of what I have become. I am what I am. Eternal, immortal, universal and infinite. And so be it. " Stuart Wilde
I am above the law because the law is not who I am. No law defines me that has been laid upon me by my fellow man. Divine law, which I clearly have little understanding of, is all that truly defines or governs me as a sentient soul, who happens to have this physical body to inhabit (for now). While upon Earth, I was born a free sentient soul within that body, and over time, I was duped into a system of lies and "laws" to govern the lies. I am Sovereign, the sentient being.
Please see "Slavery By Consent" by Bushwackk
We must unplug from the war machine and Restoring Common Law is the key to restoring our true freedom and unplugging.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...